Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Harley-Davidson® Road King® - Two-Tone Option
Stock Image: Wicked Red/Twisted Cherry
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
WICKED RED/ TWISTED CHERRY
Road King® - Two-Tone Option
The stripped-down nostalgic style was born in the ‘60s, but the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine brings it all into the right now, fast.
Styling + Features
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle: Born in the '60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it's built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with optional ABS: The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Cast Aluminum Impeller® Wheels: A 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheel in the front, and a 16-inch Impeller® to match in the back.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags: Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length: 96.5 in (96.5 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.8 in. (705 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5.2 qt. (4.9 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 798 lb. (362 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 836 lb. (379 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2.3 cu ft (0.064 m3)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 111 ft-lb (151 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type: Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges: Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear Tire
- BW 180/65B16 81H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in.
- 26 deg.
- 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 798 lb. (362 kg)
- Wicked Red/Twisted Cherry