Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Harley-Davidson® HERITAGE CLASSIC 114
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
BILLIARD BLUE/ BILLIARD WHITE
HERITAGE CLASSIC 114
The dark style, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into a new place.
Styling + Features
- A Dark Classic with Modern Edge: Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley® motorcycle, this would be the one.
- Softail®Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- Lockable and Sealed Saddlebags: A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
- Detachable Windscreen: Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 95.1 in. (2,415 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.8 in. (680 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/90B16,53H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 697 lb. (316 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 728 lb. (330 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 1.5 cu ft (0.043 m3)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb (161 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in. (102 mm) x 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in.
- 30 deg.
- 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 697 lb. (316 kg)
- Silver Flux / Black Fuse