Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Harley-Davidson® FXDR 114
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
The all-new FXDR™ 114 is a feast for the eyes with performance and attitude that's off the leash. Fast on the straights. Agile in the corners. It'll blow away your senses.
Styling + Features
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine: Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
- Minimal Weight for Maximum Performance: Designed with a number of alloy and composite components to reduce the overall weight, including an all-new aluminum swingarm and subframe. Maximizes acceleration, braking and handling performance.
- New Air Intake: Inspired by Screamin' Eagle® NHRA drag bikes and shaped to enhance air flow to the engine. A fresh interpretation of the Heavy Breather with an exposed, forward-facing filter element.
- Racing-Style Fork: Inverted race-style design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
- Bold 2-into-1 Exhaust: Tuned to emit a throaty rumble. Plus dramatic performance-inspired design that won't interfere with lean angle.
- Mono-Shock Rear Suspension: A single coil-over shock with emulsion technology and optimized angle between the frame and swingarm for enhanced travel and response.
- Softail® Frame: A reinvented Softail® frame that gives you more agility than you ever imagined from a bike carrying this much dragster attitude.
- Modern Technologies: You get a LED Daymaker™ headlamp, LED rear lighting and LED turn signals; digital riser gauge, and a keyless ignition.
- Stretched Fuel Tank: A sleek design that lengthens the profile of the bike to give it an aggressive look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1; catalyst in header
- Length: 95.1 in. (2,416 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 27.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28.5 in. (723 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (134 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 34
- Trail: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Wheelbase: 68.4 in. (1,738 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 120/70ZR-19 60W
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R-18 79V
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal. (16.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 637 lb. (289 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 668 lb. (303 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb (162 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32.8
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 46 mpg (5.1 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss/satin black, split 5-spoke, Ace cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss/satin black, solid disc, Ace cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in. (102 mm) x 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-19 60W
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R-18 79V
- 68.4 in. (1,738 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.7 in.
- 34 deg.
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal. (16.7 L)
- 46 mpg (5.1 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 637 lb. (289 kg)
- Vivid Black