Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Harley-Davidson® FAT BOB S
Stock Image: Scorched Orange/Black Denim
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
ORANGE AND BLACK DENIM W/PINST
FAT BOB S
The Fat Bob® motorcycle features aggressive, unapologetic styling, mind-blowing performance and handling, premium finishes, and the massive torque of the Milwaukee-Eight® engine.
Styling + Features
- Inverted Forks: Inverted front forks deliver precise handling.
- Dual Disc Front Brakes: The Milwaukee-Eight® engine is not short on power. And these high-performance dual disc brakes help you keep that power in check when you need to.
- 2-1-2 Exhaust: Big performance-inspired, upswept exhaust with a custom contrast finish.
- Cast Wheels with Fat Tires: Bold aluminum wheels with fat, aggressive tires that give you asphalt-eating traction.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- LED Lighting: A bold headlight design that gives you great visibility at night and during the day makes sure all eyes are focused on you.
- Race-Style Fork Technology: Inverted race-style front fork design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1-into-2 dual side; catalyst in header
- Length: 92.1 in. (2,340 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 27.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28 in. (710 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 28
- Trail: 5.2 in. (132 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.6 in. (1,615 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 150/80-16,71H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gal. (13.6 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 653 lb. (296 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 676 lb. (306 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 118 ft-lb (160 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 31
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Wheels, Rear Type: Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 4-inch analog tachometer with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip and range indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in. (102 mm) x 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 63.6 in. (1,615 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.7 in.
- 28 deg.
- 5.2 in. (132 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal. (13.6 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 653 lb. (296 kg)
- Scorched Orange/Black Denim