Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Harley-Davidson® Breakout® 114 - Color Option
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
Breakout® 114 - Color Option
The Breakout is a muscular modern chopper with pure ‘stop you in your tracks' attitude. Be seen. Be respected. And when the light turns green, be gone.
Styling + Features
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- 240mm Rear Tire: A muscular tire that is the perfect embodiment of classic drag-bike heritage pumping through this ride.
- Digital Riser Gauge: Wide digital instrumentation, mounted on risers to be close to your field of vision. Speed readout, fuel gauge, and gear indicator.
- Softail® Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- 3.5 Gallon Tank: A smooth top fuel tank that accentuates the big, powerful Milwaukee-Eight® engine.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering, quick acceleration and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 93.3 in. (2,370 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.2 in. (665 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 34
- Trail: 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Wheelbase: 66.7 in. (1,695 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal. (13.2 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 648 lb. (294 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 672 lb. (305 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb (161 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 26.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 26.8
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14-inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in. (102 mm) x 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.7 in. (1,695 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.6 in.
- 34 deg.
- 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal. (13.2 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 648 lb. (294 kg)
- Industrial Gray, Wicked Red, Bonneville Salt Pearl, Rawhide Denim