Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Harley-Davidson® IRON 883
Stock Image: Black Denim
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
Aggressive throwback styling taken to a place altogether new. No need to shine this machine. Just get on and tear up the nearest street.
Styling & Features
- Blacked-Out Look: It's the poster bike of the anti-chrome movement. You've got a black powder-coated 883cc engine with black rocker covers. Black on the throwback round air cleaner cover. Chopped fenders, to show off a little rubber. And black front forks with gators to add a little old-school nostalgia.
- Street Inspired Paint: We created paint jobs with colors that look right against the backdrop of the urban grid, and don't need a lot of maintenance. These are tough finishes as mean as the meanest street.
- Low Seat & Slammed Suspension: The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat—just 25.7-inches high—provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you're dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
- Tuck and Roll Seat: A solo seat that combines modern comfort with an authentic “tuck and roll" design inspired by the early days of the bobber.
- Machined 9-Spoke Wheels: Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night where the rim meets the rubber and set off by a more contemporary mechanical look machined into the spokes.
- 883cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine: Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
- Drag-Style Handlebar: Born at the drag strip, the low-rise, slammed black drag-style handlebar is an old-school garage feature that puts you in a forward, aggressive riding position.
- Engine: Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore: 3 in.
- Stroke: 3.811 in.
- Displacement: 53.9 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 9:01
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Black exhaust headers and black mufflers
- Length: 86 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 29.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 4.6 in.
- Wheelbase: 59.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/90B19 57H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 564 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 53.8 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 51 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/57 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 10.41
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 7.436
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 5.531
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 4.584
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.931
- Wheels, Front Type: Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type: Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges: Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, Evolution®
- 53.9 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- 100/90B19 57H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80B16 77H
- 59.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 30 deg.
- 4.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.3 gal.
- 51 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 545 lb.