Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Harley-Davidson® Softail - CVO Breakout
Low Country Harley-Davidson®
Softail - CVO Breakout
- Exclusive CVO™ Enhancements: All the quality. All the legacy of the Harley-Davidson name. Plus custom touches and performance that distinguish you from every other bike on the road. Sure there's a little vanity. Premium custom. Big, tricked-out wheels. Deep attention to details. The perfect storm of engineering and style you'll only find on a custom machine. And you'll spoil yourself with the accessories—from comfort to electronics to chrome. But the real signature of a Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle is the explosive power and sleek detailing of the huge Twin Cam 110™ engine with Screamin' Eagle® engine badges. It's custom-built, not just for anyone, but for true connoisseurs of the road.
- Low Front End: We gave the CVO™ Breakout® model a lowered, raked front end, and chopped fender that enhance its long, slammed custom look, and a powerful, wide-standing wheel and set of forks that guarantee a solid stance on the road.
- Chopped Rear Fender: Low, tight and cut down to sleek minimum, the fender’s chopped styling adds to the CVO™ Breakout® model’s long, low custom look. And the fender supports are one-piece forged aluminum, polished and chromed for the ultimate in strength, weight-reduction and looks.
- Hard Candy Custom™ Paint: This metal flake finish recalls the iconic rebel style of ‘70s custom bikes. It’s more than just paint, it’s a shining declaration of independence—bright, bold and unique. The CVO™ Breakout® model’s new Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange with Abyss Black Graphics Hard Candy Custom scheme is a mild flake pattern that, laid across the bike’s tank and fenders, looks anything but mild—the shimmering flake on those large, hand-polished surfaces puts a stunning gleam in this “eye candy” treatment. Hard Candy Custom™ paint marks another milestone in The Motor Company’s legacy of innovation. We start with several passes of 200 micron flake over a black base, then clear coat it, hand-lay the graphics, and apply the many layers of clear coat to allow the flake to shine through. It’s a painstaking process that delivers a premium custom look straight from the factory, so you can start flying your colors with no waiting or extra effort.
- Slipstream Collection Controls: Slipstream controls add a touch of top-of-the-line custom to the CVO™ Breakout® model. The shifter, hand grips, and brake pedal all feature that characteristic modern Slipstream look and quality. It’s premium custom touches like this—stylish and comfortable—that set our Custom Vehicle Operations™ models on a higher level.
- Super-slammed Console: It's not just slammed, it's the tightest console we've ever smacked onto a tank. And with its integrated decorative vent and electrical lines, its sleek profile adds a distinctive, ultra clean touch of sport custom style that matches the CVO™ Breakout® bike's low, long looks.
- Turbine Chrome Wheels: Bring the gleam. With their polished and chromed "Turbine"-style sprocket and rotor, these visually stunning wheels give the bike’s rear a maximum shining metal effect. They’re the edgiest wheels we’ve ever rolled out, and they're only available on the 2014 CVO™ Breakout® motorcycle.
- "Heavy Breather" Performance Air Cleaner: Heads are sure to turn—just before you leave them eating your dust. The beefy, polished chrome-plated elbow, exposed filter and shiny chrome endcap with engraved Screamin’ Eagle logo adds even more bad-ass brawn to the CVO™ Breakout® model’s muscular style, while its massive airflow helps boost even better performance from that big Twin Cam 110™ engine.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 110™ with Screamin' Eagle engine badges and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Granite heads and cylinders feature machined cooling fin tips and are highlighted by chrome rocker covers. Exclusive to Custom Vehicle Operations™, the granite powertrain and Twin Cam 110™ badging are unapologetically distinguished. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 110™ engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 110™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 110™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 110™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. The colossal 110 cubic inches provide seemingly endless torque with adrenaline-pumping pull through all six gears. Boasting the largest-displacement V-Twin engine by Harley-Davidson, the CVO™ Breakout® model's Twin Cam 110™ engine produces approximately 110 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. Six speeds. A strong driveline and a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Low Seat and Pillion (Solo or Two-up): Roll and stop with comfort and confidence as you sit slung close to your ride with the road in easy reach of your boots. This two-piece seat-and-pillion saddle sports rich black and brown leather styling with Hornback Gator accents.
- Length: 96.3 in. (2,445 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 24.8 in. (629.92 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 25.8 in. (655 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.1 in. (105 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 35
- Trail: 5.7 in. (144.78 mm)
- Wheelbase: 67.3 in. (1,710 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B21 63H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18 79V
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.925 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.5 qt. (3.311 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 698 lb. (317 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 728 lb. (330 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110B™
- Bore: 4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 110 cu.in. (1,802 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Exhaust: Chrome, shorty-dual w/ slashdown chrome mufflers and chrome heat shields
- Wheels, Front Type: Contrast Chrome Turbine Custom Wheels
- Wheels, Rear Type: Contrast Chrome Turbine Custom Wheels
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front; 2-piston floating rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 112.1 ft-lb (152 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 25.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 26.2
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 43 mpg (5.4698 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High-beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 110B™
- 110 cu.in. (1,802 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- 130/60B21 63H
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18 79V
- 67.3 in. (1,710 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 24.8 in. (629.92 mm); Unladen: 25.8 in. (655 mm)
- 35 deg.
- 5.7 in. (144.78 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.925 L)
- 43 mpg (5.4698 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 698 lb. (317 kg)
- Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange with Abyss Black Graphics, Candy Cobalt and Molten Silver with Abyss Black Graphics, Molten Silver and Black Diamond with Forged Iron Graphics